We offer . . .
A safe & comfortable place to talk
Initial meeting (to establish needs)
Referral to the best support services
SOSAD is a registered Irish Charity with offices in:
OUR GOALS ARE:
* To raise awareness of suicide in Ireland.
* To break the stigma surrounding suicide.
* To provide support and direction to those feeling depressed and/or suicidal.
* To provide support and direction to those who may know someone feeling suicidal.
* To provide support and direction to those who have been bereaved by suicide.
SOSAD also has a range of supports available for anyone who has lost a loved one to suicide.
Every volunteer at SOSAD is committed to providing the very best possible care and support to every client and we also do all we can to help their families cope through this difficult time.
We can arrange a meeting with a support worker for an "Intake" (a brief meeting that enables us to assign the correct counsellor).
To inquire about any of the services at SOSAD please contact one of our locations listed on our CONTACT PAGE